See the Feature Roadmap for what is coming next!
Sep 9, 2020
Some creepy-crawlin’ bugs squashed, friends. Thanks for the feedback!
- iPhone navigation issues
- Line contrast issues
Sep 5, 2020
A quick update to fix a small bug!
Sep 4, 2020
An exciting update for you with many new features!
- Calendar events now displayed on the month view
- Week notes area and other week improvements
- Year grid added (by half or quarter)
- Redesigned sub-tab menu
- iOS Split screen now supported (multiple concurrent planner windows)
- Several planner options provided, including:
- Line height, contrast & paper mode
- Option to hide the “Reflect” pane
- Widened range for day start hour and end hour
- Reorganized settings menu
- Added translations for several more languages, including French & Portuguese
- And several more small features, as well as several bugfixes!
Aug 4, 2020
A minor update for you, to fix several small bugs, including
- Events not showing on first launch after selecting “Allow” for some users
- Issue some users were seeing “Unable to set calendar” when creating an event
- Calendar events not showing at all for users on Buddhist calendar
- A bug where sometimes writing would cause the view to move on the schedule
- Fixed an issue where when “Finger Drawing Enabled” was set to true, pan wouldn’t work in Navigation mode
Jul 22, 2020
- Added a “Navigation Enabled” setting while drawing (we hear you!)
- Change this setting by tapping the draw tool
- Fixed a couple bugs introduced with the last update
- We think we totally ironed out the data loss issue with this update!
- Faster load times for pages
Jul 19, 2020
- Added ability to create a digital calendar event
- iOS 14 beta issues fixed!
- Added forgot password recovery!
- Added a view mode to optionally hide the drawing tools
- Increased max zoom
- Fixed issue some users saw where random canvases were losing data
- Other assorted bugs fixed.
Jun 6, 2020
Removed the “Erase Page” functionality for now.
May 31, 2020